Rehab Optima prides itself in boasting the best services when it comes to the evaluation, management, and treatment of auto collisions, sports trauma, work injuries and general syndromes (pain). They offer evidence-based, quality therapy care with their specialty majorly on spine disorders. Let’s show you how to Rehab Optima Login.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
If you have attained the age of 14 and above and are a member (member) of this health plan, you only need to visit their registration page. You need to have with you your Member ID card. If you are a Sentara employee, you need not register. You only need to simply use the WaveNet sign in or your network to get access to MyOptima.
The site will present you with the following options from which you need to select the appropriate category you fall under:
All the categories except eBroker mandate for you to fill and submit an online form (registration) to gain access. For eBroker, you are required to contact your representative (Optima Health).
To sign in, visit their page http://www.optimarehab.com, and you will need to fill in an online form. This form will require for you to complete the following personal details.
1. Member ID: Here you will need to key in your particular member ID. (Note that you should key in your ID Number as it correctly appears on the ID card).
2. Names: starting with your First Name, followed by your Middle Name and then your Last Name in that sequence. (Note that you need to key ion your name just as it is on your particular ID card.
3. Date of Birth:
4. Finally, all the members-except Medicare- need to enter either: the final four digits of their Medicaid (for Optima members only) or SSN ID.
HOW TO LOGIN
1. Begin your Rehab Optima Login process through logging through a facility PC into Rehab Optima.
2. Search for the particular icon (Rehab Optima) on the desktop. Click on it, and it will bring a typical login screen.
3. On your initial login and occasionally after that depending on the configuration settings of your system, a notification will appear indicating that the password has expired.
NOTE: The “Change Password” box requires you to key in your new password twice. Afterwards, select “OK” button. The corporate office manages the necessary format for the new password. If your new password fails to meet the criteria, you will subsequently receive a notification indicating the necessary specifications needed for acceptance.
4. Your password change will be affirmed with the characteristic “Change Password” box. Select “OK” to proceed.
5. On successfully logging in, the system directly takes you to the exclusive facility where access is granted.
6. Where your job mandates for you to have subsequent access to over one facility, the system will present you with an exclusive “Select Site of Service” dialog box. Select “Site of Service” option and then click the button named “Login to Site.”
WHAT TO DO WHEN FORGET THE PASSWORD
In case you forget your Rehab Optima Login password, immediately visit the “Change Password” option. Your secret answer as you had earlier provided in your initial registration will enable you successfully reset your password. If you cannot recall your secret question, immediately get in touch with Member Services to have the password reset.
If you key in the wrong password and username, you will consequently receive an exclusive prompt as you sign in indicating that you have keyed in an Invalid Password or User Name.